WELCOME TO DEPARTMENT OF MARKETING (DEGREE OF BACHELOR OF SCIENCE)
The Department of Marketing in the Faculty of Managements sciences offers a four-year as well as a three - year programme leading to the B.Sc. degree in Marketing. The four- year programme is for candidates who gain admission through UME while three-year programme is for Direct Entry candidates.
OBJECTIVES OF THE PROGRAMME
The objectives of the programme are as follows:
- To educate students in all aspects of Management Science in the first two-year of the programme
- To give the students broad understanding of marketing and related subjects in the third and fourth years of the programme.
- To equip the students with leadership skills and knowledge needed in business, commerce, industry, government and management.
- UME: Credit level passes in at least five subjects obtained in not more than two settings at the General Certificate of Education (Ordinary level SSCE) or other equivalent examination, which must include English Language and Mathematics.
- Direct Entry Candidates: National Diploma from recognized polytechnics obtained at lower credit level and above.
- At least two GCE Advance Level or (HSC) papers which must include Economics.